The introduction video for the video course – ’DIY Hosting of a WordPress Website on a Raspberry Pi’.
This video introduces you to the course and explains the required knowledge and equipment to follow along with the course.
The course covers:
– Hosting a website on a Raspberry Pi
– Creating a WordPress Website from scratch (creating a theme)
– Hosting an email server on a Raspberry Pi
– How to setup an development environment for WordPress
– How to Create a bespoke and complete Continuous Integration pipeline for WordPress.
If you have found my work helpful, would like to suggest content, receive support on my videos or have access to videos before they’re released on YouTube, please visit my Patreon page below: